LG 12,000 Btu Portable Air Conditioner (LP1218GXR) User Manual – Page 14
Posted on 13 Aug, 2019
Category: Air Conditioners
Product: LG 12,000 Btu Portable Air Conditioner (LP1218GXR)
File size: 6 MB
Assembling the Mounting Bracket, Diffuser, and
1. Use a pliers to extend the first four or five
accordioned folds at both ends of the vent hose.
2. To attach the mounting bracket to one end of the
vent hose, insert the extended folds on one side
of the vent hose between the ridges inside one
side of the mounting bracket.
3. Use a pliers to pull the folds on the opposite side
of the vent hose up and between the ridges
inside the opposite side of the mounting bracket.
4. Tug the mounting bracket to make sure it is
securely attached to the vent hose.
5. To attach the diffuser to the other end of the vent
hose, use a Phillips screwdriver to remove the
four screws holding the grill on the end of the
diffuser. Set the grill and screws aside.
6. Insert the vent hose in the round end of the
diffuser in the same manner as assembling the
hose to the mounting bracket. (See steps 2 and
7. Tug the diffuser to make sure it is securely
attached to the vent hose.
8. Reattach the grill on the diffuser, using the four
screws removed in step 5.
Attach the hose assembly onto the back of
the air conditioner by inserting the edges of
the mounting bracket behind the tabs at the
top and bottom and sliding the mounting
bracket to the left until it snaps into place.
COV34636801 2017. 12. 11. 오전 10:09 페이지 14