LG 12,000 Btu Portable Air Conditioner (LP1218GXR) User Manual – Page 3
Posted on 13 Aug, 2019
Category: Air Conditioners
Product: LG 12,000 Btu Portable Air Conditioner (LP1218GXR)
File size: 6 MB
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Your safety and the safety of others are very important.
We have provided many important safety messages in this manual and on your appliance. Always read and
follow all safety messages.
This is the safety alert symbol.
This symbol alerts you to potential hazards that can kill or injure you and others.
All safety messages will follow the safety alert symbol and either the word WARNING or CAUTION.
If you do not follow instructions, it could result in death or serious injury.
If you do not follow instructions, it could result in minor or moderate injury or damage to the
All safety messages will tell you what the potential hazard is, tell you how to reduce the chance of injury,
and tell you what may happen if the instructions are not followed.
To reduce the risk of explosion, fire, death, electric shock, injury or scalding to persons when using this product,
follow basic precautions, including the following:
• Before use, the appliance must be properly installed as described in this manual.
• Connect to a properly rated, protected, and sized power circuit to avoid electrical overload.
• Always plug into a grounded outlet.
• Do not, under any circumstances, cut or remove the third (ground) prong from the power cord.
• When installing or moving the appliance, be careful not to pinch, crush, or damage the power cord.
• Do not modify or extend the power cord.
• Do not disassemble or modify the product.
• Adhere to all industry recommended safety procedures including the use of long-sleeved gloves and safety
• Use care when unpacking and installing. The edges of the product may be sharp.
• Disconnect the power cord or circuit breaker before installing or servicing the appliance.
• Keep packaging materials out of the reach of children. These materials can pose a suffocation risk to
• Store and install the product where it will not be exposed to temperatures below freezing or exposed to
outdoor weather conditions.
• Do not store or use gasoline or other flammable vapors and liquids in the vicinity of this or any other
COV34636801 2017. 12. 11. 오전 10:09 페이지 3