LG 12,000 Btu Portable Air Conditioner (LP1218GXR) User Manual – Page 4
Posted on 13 Aug, 2019
Category: Air Conditioners
Product: LG 12,000 Btu Portable Air Conditioner (LP1218GXR)
File size: 6 MB
• Use this appliance only for its intended purpose.
• Never attempt to operate this appliance if it is damaged, malfunctioning, partially disassembled, or has
missing or broken parts, including a damaged cord or plug.
• Repair or immediately replace all power cords that have become frayed or otherwise damaged. Do not use a
cord that shows cracks or abrasion damage along its length or at either end.
• Do not run cord under carpets or mats where it could be stepped on and damaged.
• Keep the cord out from under heavy objects like tables or chairs.
• Do not place the power cord near a heat source.
• Do not use an adaptor or plug the product into a shared outlet.
• If you detect a strange sound, a chemical or burning smell, or smoke coming from the appliance, unplug it
immediately, and contact an LG Electronics Customer Information Center.
• Never unplug the appliance by pulling on the power cord. Always grip the plug firmly and pull straight out
from the outlet.
• Do not grasp the power cord or touch the appliance controls with wet hands.
• If water enters the product, turn off the power at the main circuit, then unplug the product and call for service.
• If the product has been submerged, contact an LG Electronics Customer Information Center for instructions
before resuming use.
• Unplug the product when unused for long periods.
• Unplug the product before cleaning.
• In the event of a gas leak (propane gas, etc.) do not operate this or any other appliance. Open a window or
door to ventilate the area immediately.
• This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or
mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or
instruction concerning the use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
• Do not tamper with controls.
• The interior of the product must only be cleaned by an authorized service center or a dealer.
• Do not use solvent-based detergent on the product. Doing so can cause corrosion or damage, product
failure, electrical shock, or fire.
COV34636801 2017. 12. 11. 오전 10:09 페이지 4