LG UT24H.NN1 User Manual – Page 11
Posted on 22 Sep, 2019
Category: Air Conditioners
Product: LG UT24H.NN1
File size: 5 MB
Remote Controller Installation
3. Please fix remote controller upper part into
the setup board attached to the surface of
the wall, as the picture below, and then,
connect with setup board by pressing lower
- Please connect not to make a gap at the remote controller
and setup board’s upper and lower, right and left part.
- Before assembly with the installation board, arrange the
Cable not to interfere with circuit parts.
When separating remote controller from
setup board, as the picture below, after
inserting into the lower separating hole using
screw driver and then, spinning clockwise,
remote controller is separated.
- There are two separating holes. Please individually
separate one at a time.
- Please be careful not to damage the inside
components when separating.
4. Please connect indoor unit and remote controller using connection cable.
5. Please use extension cable if the distance between wired remote controller and
indoor unit is more than 10m.
Please check if connector is normally connected.
When installing the wired remote controller, do not bury it in the wall.
(It can cause damage in the temperature sensor.)
Do not install the cable to be 50m or above.
(It can cause communication error.)
• When installing the extension cable, check the connecting direction of the connector of the remote controller
side and the product side for correct installation.
• If you install the extension cable in the opposite direction, the connector will not be connected.
• Specification of extension cable: 2547 1007 22# 2 core 3 shield 5 or above.