LG UT24H.NN1 User Manual – Page 15
Posted on 22 Sep, 2019
Category: Air Conditioners
Product: LG UT24H.NN1
File size: 5 MB
1. PRECAUTIONS IN TEST RUNNING
• The initial power supply must provide at least 90% of the rated voltage.
Otherwise, the air conditioner should not be operated.
For test run, carry out the cooling operation firstly even during
heating season. If heating operation is carried out firstly, it leads to
the trouble of compressor. Then attention must be paid.
Carry out the test run more than 5 minutes without fail.
(Test run will be cancelled 18 minutes later automatically)
• To cancel the test run, press any button.
CHECK THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WHEN INSTALLATION IS COMPLETE
• After completing work, be sure to measure and record trial run properties, and store measured
• Measuring items are room temperature, outside temperature, suction temperature, blow out
temperature, wind velocity, wind volume, voltage, current, presence of abnormal vibration and
noise, operating pressure, piping temperature, compressive pressure.
• As to the structure and appearance, check following items.
2. Connection of power supply
1. Connect the power supply cord to the independent power supply.
• Circuit breaker is required.
2. Operate the unit for fifteen minutes or more.
3. Evaluation of the performance
1. Measure the temperature of the
intake and discharge air.
2. Ensure the difference between the
intake temperature and the discharge
one is more than 8°C (Cooling) or
Is the circulation of air adequate?
Is the draining smooth?
Is the heat insulation complete
(refrigerant and drain piping)?
Is there any leakage of refrigerant?
Is the remote controller switch operated?
Is there any faulty wiring?
Are not terminal screws loosened?