LG UT24H.NN1 User Manual – Page 8
Posted on 22 Sep, 2019
Category: Air Conditioners
Product: LG UT24H.NN1
File size: 5 MB
1. Use the heat insulation material for the refrigerant piping which has an excellent heat-resistance (over 120°C).
2. Precautions in high humidity circumstance:
This air conditioner has been tested according to the "KS
Standard Conditions with Mist" and confirmed that there is
not any default. However, if it is operated for a long time in
high humid atmosphere (dew point temperature: more than
23°C), water drops are liable to fall. In this case, add heat
insulation material according to the following procedure:
• Heat insulation material to be prepared... Adiabatic glass wool with thickness 10 to 20mm.
• Stick glass wool on all air conditioners that are located in ceiling atmosphere.
The air conditioner uses a drain pump to drain water.
Use the following procedure to test the drain pump operation:
• Connect the main drain pipe to the exterior and leave it
provisionally until the test comes to an end.
• Feed water to the flexible drain hose and check the piping for
• Be sure to check the drain pump for normal operating and noise
when electrical wiring is complete.
• When the test is complete, connect the flexible drain hose to the
drain port on the indoor unit.
Flexible drain hose
Glue the joint
Drain hose connection
Use the clip (accessory)
The indoor unit installation
• Drain piping must have down-slope (1/50 to 1/100): be sure not to
provide up-and-down slope to prevent reversal flow.
• During drain piping connection, be careful not to exert extra force on
the drain port on the indoor unit.
• The outside diameter of the drain connection on the indoor unit is
• Be sure to execute heat insulation on the drain piping.
• Install the drain raising pipes at a right
angle to the indoor unit and no more than
300mm from the unit.
700 or less
300mm or less
Drain raising pipe
Piping material: Polyvinyl chloride pipe VP-25 and
Heat insulation material: Polyethylene foam with thickness more than 8 mm.
Indoor Unit Drain Piping
The supplied flexible drain hose should not be
curved, neither screwed. The curved or
screwed hose may cause a leakage of water.
Flexible drain hose