LG V20 (LGLS997) User Manual – Page 151

Posted on 13 Aug, 2019
Manufacturer: LG
Category: Cell Phones
Product: LG V20 (LGLS997)
Pages: 170
File size: 4 MB

For Your Safety
Charger and Adapter Safety
The charger and adapter are intended for indoor use only.
Insert the battery charger vertically into the wall power socket.
Only use the LG-approved battery charger. Otherwise, you may cause serious
damage to your device.
Use the correct adapter for your device when using the battery charger abroad.
Battery Information and Care
Always unplug the charger from the wall socket after the device is fully charged
to save unnecessary power consumption of the charger.
Do not damage the power cord by bending, twisting, or heating. Do not use the
plug if it is loose as it may cause electric shock or fire.
Do not place any heavy items on the power cord. Do not allow the power cord
to be crimped as it may cause electric shock or fire.
Unplug the power cord prior to cleaning your device, and clean the power plug
pin when it’s dirty. When using the power plug, ensure that it’s firmly connected.
If not, it may cause excessive heat or fire. If you put your device in a pocket or
bag without covering the receptacle of the device (power plug pin), metallic
articles (such as a coin, paperclip or pen) may short-circuit the device. Always
cover the receptacle when not in use.
Recharge the device after long periods of non-use to maximize battery life.
Battery life will vary due to usage pattern and environmental conditions.
Improper handling of the charging port, as well as the use of an incompatible
charger, may cause damage or defect to your device.
The charging temperature range is between 0 °C/32 °F and 40 °C/
104 °F. Do not charge the battery out of the recommended temperature range.
Charging out of the recommended range might cause heat to be generated
or serious damage to the battery. It might also cause the deterioration of the
battery’s characteristics and cycle life.
Do not use or leave the device in direct sunlight or in a car heated by sunshine.
The device may generate excessive heat, smoke, or flame. It also might cause
deterioration of device’s characteristics or cycle life.
If the skin or clothes are smeared with liquid from the battery, wash with fresh
water. It may cause skin inflammation.