LG 4.2 Cu.ft. Compact Electric Condensing Front Load Dryer (DLEC888W) User Manual – Page 10
Posted on 13 Aug, 2019
Product: LG 4.2 Cu.ft. Compact Electric Condensing Front Load Dryer (DLEC888W)
File size: 5 MB
Washer Top plate size
In order to stack this dryer an LG stacking kit is
This dryer may only be stacked on top of an LG
washer. DO NOT attempt to stack this dryer on any
other washer, as damage, injury or property damage
1. Place the LG dryer on the LG washing machine.
2. Remove the two screws from the bottom of the rear
cover on each side as illustrated below.
3. Align the stacking kit holes and the rear cover
• Fasten the 2 screws that were removed earlier
from the dryer to the stacking kit.
• Use 4 screws in accessory box [0.6inch(16mm)]
to assemble washer rear cover and stacking kit.
• The procedure for the opposite side will be the
• Incorrect installation can cause serious
• The weight of the dryer and the height of
installation makes the stacking procedure
too risky for one person. This procedure
should be performed by 2 or more
experienced service personnel.
• The dryer is not suitable for a built-in
installation. Please do not install as a built-
• Do not operate if the dryer is disassembled.