LG 4.2 Cu.ft. Compact Electric Condensing Front Load Dryer (DLEC888W) User Manual – Page 17
Posted on 13 Aug, 2019
Product: LG 4.2 Cu.ft. Compact Electric Condensing Front Load Dryer (DLEC888W)
File size: 5 MB
Operating Your Dryer
perating Your Dryer
BEFORE YOU USE YOUR DRYER
1. When unpacking your dryer, make sure there is no visible damage to the machine.
2. Follow the installation instructions and use a level to ensure proper installation.
3. Check the water reservoir, condenser, door, gasket and drum for signs of damage.
4. Run the dryer for a few minutes to make sure it is heating properly.
1. Turn power on.
First, press the
button. The indicator light
above the button will become illuminated,
indicating that the machine is ready set to run.
2. Open the door.
3. Check the lint filter, water
container, and condenser.
The lint filter near the door, should be emptied
before drying operation.
Open and check if lint filter is cleaned.
If not, clean it referring to page 22.
For better drying results, make sure the water
container and condenser are also empty and
4. Place laundry into the drum after
The clothes should be sorted by fabric type and
dryness level and all the strings and belts of
clothes should be secured before being put into
Push the laundry all the way back to keep it away
from the door seal.
If not, the door seal and clothes may be damaged.