LG 4.2 Cu.ft. Compact Electric Condensing Front Load Dryer (DLEC888W) User Manual – Page 34
Posted on 13 Aug, 2019
Product: LG 4.2 Cu.ft. Compact Electric Condensing Front Load Dryer (DLEC888W)
File size: 5 MB
Should your LG Dryer (“Product”) fail due to a defect in materials or workmanship under normal home
use, during the warranty period set forth below, LG will at its option repair or replace the product. This
limited warranty is valid only to the original retail purchaser of the product and applies only when
purchased and used within the United States including U.S. Territories. Proof of original retail purchase
is required to obtain warranty service under this limited warranty.
• Replacement products and parts are warranted for the remaining portion of the original warranty
period or ninety (90) days, whichever is greater.
• Replacement products and parts may be new or remanufactured.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING
WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TO THE EXTENT ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY IS REQUIRED BY LAW, IT
IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE EXPRESS WARRANTY PERIOD ABOVE. NEITHER THE
MANUFACTURER NOR ITS U.S. DISTRIBUTOR SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL,
CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING
WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE WHETHER
BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or
limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above exclusion or limitation may not apply to
you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that vary from
state to state.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
• Service trips to deliver, pick up, or install or repair the product; instruction to the customer on
operation of the product; repair or replacement of fuses or correction of wiring or plumbing, or
correction of unauthorized repairs/installation.
• Failure of the product to perform during power failures and interruptions or inadequate electrical
• Damage caused by leaky or broken water pipes, frozen water pipes, restricted drain lines, inadequate
or interrupted water supply or inadequate supply of air.
• Damage resulting from operating the Product in a corrosive atmosphere or contrary to the instructions
outlined in the Product’s owner’s manual.
• Damage to the Product caused by accidents, pests and vermin, lightning, wind, fire, floods, or acts of
• Damage or failure caused by unauthorized modification or alteration, or if it is used for other than the
intended purpose, or any water leakage where the unit was not properly installed.
• Damage or failure caused by incorrect electrical current, voltage, or plumbing codes, commercial or
industrial use, or use of accessories, components, or consumable cleaning products that are not
approved by LG.