LG 4.2 Cu.ft. Compact Electric Condensing Front Load Dryer (DLEC888W) User Manual – Page 35
Posted on 13 Aug, 2019
Product: LG 4.2 Cu.ft. Compact Electric Condensing Front Load Dryer (DLEC888W)
File size: 5 MB
• Damage caused by transportation and handling, including scratches, dents, chips, and/or other
damage to the finish of your product, unless such damage results from defects in materials or
workmanship and is reported within one (1) week of delivery.
• Damage or missing items to any display, open box, discounted, or refurbished Product.
• Products with original serial numbers that have been removed, altered, or cannot be readily
determined. Model and Serial numbers, along with original retail sales receipt, are required for
• Increases in utility costs and additional utility expenses.
• Repairs when your Product is used in other than normal and usual household use (e.g. commercial
use, in offices and recreational facilities) or contrary to the instructions outlined in the Product’s
• Costs associated with removal of your Product from your home for repairs.
• The removal and reinstallation of the Product if it is installed in an inaccessible location or is not
installed in accordance with published installation instructions, including LG’s owner’s and installation
• Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, improper installation, repair, or maintenance. Improper repair
includes use of parts not approved or specified by LG.
• The warranty also does not cover the following:
The cost of repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances shall be borne by the
TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
For additional product information, visit the LG website at http://www.lg.com
For assistance using this product or to schedule service, contact LG Electronics at 1-800-243-0000.
For further assistance, write: LG Electronics, 201 James Record Road, Huntsville, Alabama 35813