LG 24 Cu. Ft. Smart Wi-fi Enabled French Door Counter-depth Refrigerator (LRFXC2406D) User Manual – Page 18
Posted on 13 Aug, 2019
Product: LG 24 Cu. Ft. Smart Wi-fi Enabled French Door Counter-depth Refrigerator (LRFXC2406D)
File size: 10 MB
• Place the door, inside facing up, on a
Removing the Freezer Drawers
The Pullout Drawer located above the freezer
drawer is not shown for clarity.
• Use two or more people to remove and install
the refrigerator doors and freezer drawer.
• Be careful of sharp hinges on both sides of the
• When you lay the drawer down, be careful not to
damage the floor.
• Do not sit or stand on the freezer drawer.
• To prevent accidents, keep children and pets
away from the drawer. Do not leave the drawer
open. If the Durabase
storage bin is removed
from the freezer drawer, there is sufficient space
for a small child or pet to crawl inside.
Pull the drawer open to full extension.
Gently lift and pull out the ice bin.
Lift the front of the drawer up, then pull it
Remove the Durabase basket from the rails.
Remove the screws from the rails at both
Grip both sides of the drawer and pull it up
to remove it from the rails.
• Do not hold the handle when removing or
replacing the drawer. The handle may come off,
causing personal injury.