LG 24 Cu. Ft. Smart Wi-fi Enabled French Door Counter-depth Refrigerator (LRFXC2406D) User Manual – Page 21
Posted on 13 Aug, 2019
Product: LG 24 Cu. Ft. Smart Wi-fi Enabled French Door Counter-depth Refrigerator (LRFXC2406D)
File size: 10 MB
Push the water supply lines into the hole on
the top case and pull it through the
Hold the water supply connection and
gently push in the collet
to connect the
water supply line as shown. Insert the tube
at least 5/8 inch (15 mm) into the connector.
Insert the clip on the joint to fasten the tube
• Disassembling/Assembling the Water Lines
• Gently press the collet and insert the tube until
only one line shows on the tube.
Assembling the Hinge Cover
Position the hinge cover in its place. Insert and
tighten the cover screws.
Connecting the Water Line
This water line installation is not covered by the
refrigerator warranty. Follow these instructions
carefully to minimize the risk of expensive water
If necessary, call a qualified plumber to correct
water hammer before installing the water supply
line to the refrigerator. Water banging in the
pipes, or water hammer in residential plumbing
can cause damage to refrigerator parts and lead to
water leakage or flooding.
• Turn the icemaker OFF if the refrigerator will be
used before the water line is connected.
• Do not install the icemaker tubing in areas
where the ambient temperatures fall below
• Connect to potable water supply only.
• To prevent burns and product damage, only
connect the refrigerator water line to a cold
• Wear eye protection during installation to