LG 24 Cu. Ft. Smart Wi-fi Enabled French Door Counter-depth Refrigerator (LRFXC2406D) User Manual – Page 24
Posted on 13 Aug, 2019
Product: LG 24 Cu. Ft. Smart Wi-fi Enabled French Door Counter-depth Refrigerator (LRFXC2406D)
File size: 10 MB
Route the tubing.
• Route the tubing between the cold water line
and the refrigerator. Route the tubing
through a hole drilled in the wall or floor
(behind the refrigerator or adjacent base
cabinet) as close to the wall as possible.
• Be sure there is sufficient extra tubing
(about 8 ft. coiled into three turns of about 10 in.
diameter) to allow the refrigerator to move out
from the wall after installation.
Connect the tubing to the valve.
• Place the compression nut and ferrule
(sleeve) for copper tubing onto the end of the
tubing and connect it to the shutoff valve.
Make sure the tubing is fully inserted into the
valve. Tighten the compression nut securely.
Saddle-Type Shutoff Valve
Flush out the tubing.
• Turn the main water supply on and flush out
the tubing until the water is clear. Shut the
water off at the water valve after about one
quart of water has been flushed through the
Connect the tubing to the refrigerator.
• Before making the connection to the
refrigerator, be sure that the refrigerator power
cord is not plugged into the wall outlet.
• Remove the plastic flexible cap from the water
• Place the compression nut and ferrule (sleeve)
onto the end of the tubing as shown.
• Insert the end of the copper tubing into the
connection as far as possible. While holding the
tubing, tighten the fitting.
¼ in. Tubing
¼ in. Compression Nut
Turn the water on at the shutoff valve.
• Tighten any connections that leak.
• Check to see if leaks occur at the water line