LG 24 Cu. Ft. Smart Wi-fi Enabled French Door Counter-depth Refrigerator (LRFXC2406D) User Manual – Page 32
Posted on 13 Aug, 2019
Product: LG 24 Cu. Ft. Smart Wi-fi Enabled French Door Counter-depth Refrigerator (LRFXC2406D)
File size: 10 MB
• Avoid touching the auto shutoff (feeler arm)
when replacing the ice bin. See the label on the
ice compartment door for details.
Auto Shutoff (feeler arm)
• Ice is made in the automatic in-door icemaker
and sent to the dispenser. The icemaker
produces 70 - 182 cubes in a 24-hour period,
depending on freezer compartment
temperature, room temperature, number of
door openings and other operating conditions.
• It takes about 12 to 24 hours for a newly
installed refrigerator to begin making ice.
• Ice-making stops when the in-door ice bin is full.
When full, the in-door ice bin holds
approximately 6 to 8 (12-16 oz.) glasses of ice.
• Foreign substances or frost on the ice-detecting
sensor can interrupt ice production. Make sure
the sensor area is clean at all times for proper
• To increase ice production, use the
function. The function increases both ice making
and freezing capabilities.
This feature is only available on some models.
The feature may vary depending on model
• The icemaker begins producing ice
approximately 48 hours after the appliance is
• Throw away the first few batches of ice after
• The sound of ice dropping into the ice bin is
• If the ice bin is completely filled with ice, ice
production will stop.
• The amount and shape of ice may vary according
to the environment (ambient temperature
around the appliance, frequency of the door
being opened, amount of food stored in the
appliance, water pressure, etc.).
• In the event of a power outage, throw away the
ice stored in the ice bin.
• This automatic freezer icemaker produces 12
cubes at a time, 50-110 pieces within a 24 hour
period if conditions are favorable. This amount
may vary according to
the environment (ambient
temperature around the appliance, frequency of
the door being opened, amount of food stored
in the appliance, etc.).
• Ice cubes which are stored in the ice bin for a
long time may clump together and be difficult to
separate. If this happens, empty the ice bin
completely and clean it before reinstalling it.