LG 24 Cu. Ft. Smart Wi-fi Enabled French Door Counter-depth Refrigerator (LRFXC2406D) User Manual – Page 33
Posted on 13 Aug, 2019
Product: LG 24 Cu. Ft. Smart Wi-fi Enabled French Door Counter-depth Refrigerator (LRFXC2406D)
File size: 10 MB
• Do not insert spherical ice into the in-door ice
bin, as it can damage the ice and water
• Following installation or water filter
replacement, the first few batches of ice may be
semicircular or contain air bubbles.
• If the water pressure is less than 20 psi (138 kPa)
or a reverse osmosis system is used, the shape
of the ice may vary.
• The ice may look cloudy depending on the water
quality in the installation location.
• Throw away any shards of ice you may find in the
ice bin, as they may stick to the ice stored in the
• After a short term power outage, it will take
longer to make the first batch of ice, and the ice
may not be spherical. If the power will be out for
a longer period, throw away the ice stored in the
• The Craft Ice
icemaker produces 3 spheres of
ice at a time every 18 - 30 hours.
• The ice bin stores 20 - 30 spheres of ice.
Turning the Automatic Icemaker
To turn the automatic icemaker On/Off, press the
power switch on the icemaker to the ON ( | ) or
OFF (O) position.
Normal Sounds You May Hear
• Keeping the power turned on to the icemaker
before the water line is connected can damage
• The icemaker water valve buzzes as the
icemaker fills with water. If the icemaker power
button is in the ON mode, it will buzz even if it
has not yet been hooked up to water. To stop the
buzzing, press the icemaker power button to
turn it off.
• You will hear the sound of cubes dropping into
the bin and water running in the pipes as the
Preparing for Vacation
Set the icemaker power button to OFF and shut off
the water supply to the refrigerator.
• The ice bin should be emptied any time the
icemaker power button is turned to the OFF
If the ambient temperature will drop below
freezing, have a qualified technician drain the
water supply system to prevent serious property
damage due to flooding caused by ruptured water
lines or connections.
Food Storage Tips
Wrap or store food in the refrigerator in airtight
and moisture-proof material unless otherwise
noted. This prevents food odor and taste transfer
throughout the refrigerator. For dated products,
check date code to ensure freshness.
• Do not overfill or pack items too tightly into door
bins. Doing so may cause damage to the bin or
personal injury if items are removed with
• Do not store glass containers in the freezer.
Contents may expand when frozen, break the
container and cause injury.