LG 24 Cu. Ft. Smart Wi-fi Enabled French Door Counter-depth Refrigerator (LRFXC2406D) User Manual – Page 4
Posted on 13 Aug, 2019
Product: LG 24 Cu. Ft. Smart Wi-fi Enabled French Door Counter-depth Refrigerator (LRFXC2406D)
File size: 10 MB
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE
Your safety and the safety of others are very important.
We have provided many important safety messages in t
his manual and on your appliance. Always read and
follow all safety messages.
All safety messages will tell you what the potential hazard is, tell you how to reduce the chance of injury,
and tell you what may happen if the instructions are not followed.
• To reduce the risk of explosion, fire, death, electric shock, scalding or injury to persons when using this
product, follow basic precautions, including the following:
• To reduce the risk of injury to persons, adhere to all industry recommended safety procedures including
the use of long-sleeved gloves and safety glasses.
• Never attempt to operate this appliance if it is damaged, malfunctioning, partially disassembled, or has
missing or broken parts, including a damaged cord or plug.
• Only connect this product to a dedicated grounded electrical outlet rated for use with this product
(115 V, 60 Hz, AC only). It is the user’s responsibility to replace a standard 2-prong wall outlet with a
standard 3-prong wall outlet.
• Do not use an outlet that can be turned off with a switch. Do not use an extension cord.
• The appliance must be positioned for easy access to a power source.
• When moving the refrigerator, be careful not to roll over or damage the power cord.
• Contact an authorized service center when installing or relocating the refrigerator.
• Do not, under any circumstances, cut or remove the third (ground) prong from the power cord.
• Keep packing materials out of the reach of children. Packaging material can be dangerous for children.
There is a risk of suffocation.
• Do not install the refrigerator in a damp or dusty place where insulation on electrical parts may
This is the safety alert symbol.
This symbol alerts you to potential hazards that can kill or injure you and others. All safety
messages will follow the safety alert symbol and either the word WARNING or CAUTION.
These words mean:
You may be killed or seriously injured if you do not follow instructions.
You may be injured or cause damage to the product if you do not follow instructions.