LG 24 Cu. Ft. Smart Wi-fi Enabled French Door Counter-depth Refrigerator (LRFXC2406D) User Manual – Page 5
Posted on 13 Aug, 2019
Product: LG 24 Cu. Ft. Smart Wi-fi Enabled French Door Counter-depth Refrigerator (LRFXC2406D)
File size: 10 MB
• Do not place the refrigerator in direct sunlight or expose it to the heat from heating appliances such as
stoves or heaters.
• Do not bend or pinch the power cord excessively or place heavy objects on it.
• This appliance is intended to be used in household and similar applications such as :
- staff kitchen areas in shops, offices and other working environments;
- farm houses and by clients in hotels, motels and other residential type environments;
- bed and breakfast type environments;
- catering and similar non-retail applications.
• This product is not to be used for special purposes such as the storage of medicine or test materials or
for use on ships, etc.
• DO NOT allow children to climb, stand, or hang on the refrigerator doors or on the shelves in the
refrigerator. They could damage the refrigerator and seriously injure themselves.
• Do not allow children to climb into the refrigerator. They could be trapped and suffocated.
• Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the refrigerator.
• Keep fingers out of pinch point areas; clearances between the doors and cabinets are necessarily small.
Be careful closing doors when children are nearby.
• Do not touch frozen food or the metal parts in the freezer compartment with wet or damp hands. Doing
so may cause frostbite.
• Do not refreeze frozen food that has thawed completely. Doing so may result in a serious health hazard.
• Do not use an adapter plug or plug the power plug into a multi-outlet extension cord.
• Do not use a cord that shows cracks or abrasion damage along its length or at either the plug or
connector end. Immediately have all power cords that have become frayed or otherwise damaged
repaired or replaced by qualified service personnel.
• Do not operate the refrigerator or touch the power cord with wet hands.
• Do not modify or extend the power cord.
• Do not use an uncertified power outlet. Do not plug appliance into a damaged wall outlet.
• Do not put hands, feet or other objects into the air vents or bottom of the refrigerator. Doing so could
result in personal injury or electric shock.
• In the event of a gas leak (propane/LPG), ensure the area is adequately ventilated and contact an
authorized service center before resuming use. Do not touch the refrigerator or power cord of the
• Disconnect the power cord immediately and contact an authorized service center if there is a strange
noise, odor, or smoke coming from the appliance.
• Do not use any fuse (such as copper, steel wire, etc.) other than a standard fuse.
• Do not place or use an electrical appliance inside the refrigerator, unless it is of a type recommended by
• Do not put animals inside the appliance.
• Do not place heavy or fragile objects, liquid filled containers, combustible substances, or flammable
objects (such as candles and lamps) on the appliance.
• Avoid contact with any moving parts of the ejector mechanism or with the heater that releases the ice
• If connected to a circuit protected by fuses, use time delay fuse.
• Keep ventilation openings, in the appliance enclosure or in the built-in structure, clear of obstruction.
• Do not use mechanical devices or other means to accelerate the defrosting process, other than those
recommended by the manufacturer.