LG 24 Cu. Ft. Smart Wi-fi Enabled French Door Counter-depth Refrigerator (LRFXC2406D) User Manual – Page 52
Posted on 13 Aug, 2019
Product: LG 24 Cu. Ft. Smart Wi-fi Enabled French Door Counter-depth Refrigerator (LRFXC2406D)
File size: 10 MB
Doors are opened often or for long periods of time.
• When the doors are opened often or for long periods of time, warm, humid air enters the
compartment. This raises the temperature and moisture level within the compartment. To
lessen the effect, reduce the frequency and duration of door openings.
Doors are not closed correctly.
• See the "Doors will not close correctly or pop open" section.
Weather is humid.
• Humid weather allows additional moisture to enter the compartments when the doors are
opened leading to condensation or frost. Maintaining a reasonable level of humidity in the
home will help to control the amount of moisture that can enter the compartments.
Defrost cycle recently completed.
• During the defrost cycle, the temperature of each compartment may rise slightly and
condensation may form on the back wall. Wait 30 minutes and confirm that the proper
temperature has been restored once the defrost cycle has completed.
Food is not packaged correctly.
• Food stored uncovered or unwrapped, and damp containers can lead to moisture
accumulation within each compartment. Wipe all containers dry and store food in sealed
packaging to prevent condensation and frost.
Food is freezing in
Food with high water content was placed near an air vent.
• Rearrange items with high water content away from air vents.
Refrigerator temperature control is set incorrectly.
• If the temperature is too cold, adjust the control one increment at a time and wait for the
temperature to stabilize. Refer to the Control Panel section for more information.
Refrigerator is installed in a cold location.
• When the refrigerator is operated in temperature below 41 °F (5 °C), food can freeze in the
refrigerator compartment. The refrigerator should not be operated in temperature below
55 °F (13 °C).
Possible Cause & Solution