LG 24 Cu. Ft. Smart Wi-fi Enabled French Door Counter-depth Refrigerator (LRFXC2406D) User Manual – Page 56
Posted on 13 Aug, 2019
Product: LG 24 Cu. Ft. Smart Wi-fi Enabled French Door Counter-depth Refrigerator (LRFXC2406D)
File size: 10 MB
Ice is not dispensing.
Unable to hear the sound of ice coming out?
• In the control panel, select the modes for cube
d ice and crushed ice alternately to dispense
Doors are not closed completely.
• Ice will not dispense if any of the refrigerator doors are left open.
Infrequent use of the dispenser.
• Infrequent use of the ice dispenser will cause the cubes to stick together over time, which
will prevent them from properly dispensing. Check the ice bin for ice cubes clumping/
sticking together. If they are, break up the ice cubes to allow for proper operation.
The delivery chute is clogged with frost or ice fragments.
• Eliminate the frost or ice fragments by removing the ice bin and clearing the chute with a
plastic utensil. Dispensing cubed ice can also help prevent frost or ice fragment buildup.
The dispenser display is locked.
• Press and hold the Lock button for three seconds to unlock the control panel and
Ice bin is empty.
• It may take up to 24 hours for each compartment to reach the desired temperature and
for the icemaker to begin making ice. Make sure that the shutoff (arm/sensor) is not
obstructed. Once the ice supply in the bin has been completely exhausted, it may take up
to 90 minutes before additional ice is available, and approximately 24 hours to completely
refill the bin.
Water is dispensing
Water filter has been exhausted.
• Replacing the water filter is recommended:
Approximately every six months.
When the water filter indicator turns on.
When the water dispenser output decreases.
When the ice cubes are smaller than normal.
Reverse osmosis filtration system is used.
• Reverse osmosis filtration systems can reduce the water pressure below the minimum
amount and result in icemaker issues. If the problem persists, it may be necessary to
contact a plumber.
Low house water supply pressure.
• The water pressure must be between 20 and 120 psi on models without a water filter and
between 40 and 120 psi on models with a water filter. If the problem persists, it may be
necessary to contact a plumber.
Possible Cause & Solution