LG 24 Cu. Ft. Smart Wi-fi Enabled French Door Counter-depth Refrigerator (LRFXC2406D) User Manual – Page 57
Posted on 13 Aug, 2019
Product: LG 24 Cu. Ft. Smart Wi-fi Enabled French Door Counter-depth Refrigerator (LRFXC2406D)
File size: 10 MB
Water is not
New installation or water line recently connected.
• Dispense 2.5 gallons of water (flush for approximately 5 minutes) to remove trapped air
and contaminants from the system. Do not dispense the entire 2.5 gallon amount
continuously. Depress and release the dispenser pad for cycles of 30 seconds ON and 60
The dispenser panel is locked.
• Press and hold the
button for three seconds to unlock the control panel and
The dispenser is not set for water dispensing.
• The dispenser can be set for ice or water. Make certain that the control panel is set for the
button on the control panel to dispense water.
Refrigerator or freezer doors are not closed properly.
• Water will not dispense if any of the refrigerator doors are left open.
Water filter has been recently removed or replaced.
• After the water filter is replaced, dispense 2.
5 gallons of water (flush for approximately five
minutes) to remove trapped air and contaminants from the system. Do not dispense the
entire 2.5 gallon amount continuously. Depress and release the dispenser pad for cycles of
30 seconds ON and 60 seconds OFF.
Tubing connecting refrigerator to house supply valve is kinked.
• The tubing can kink when the refrigerator is moved during installation or cleaning.
Resulting in reduced water flow. Straighten or repair the water supply line and arrange it
to prevent future kinks.
The house water supply is not connected, the valve is not turned on fully, or the valve is
• Connect the refrigerator to the water supply and turn the water shutoff valve fully open. If
the problem persists, it may be necessary to contact a plumber.
Refrigerator was recently installed.
• Allow 24 hours after installation for the water storage tank to cool completely.
The water dispenser has been used recently and the storage tank was exhausted.
• Depending on your specific model, the water storage capacity will range from
approximately 20 to 30 oz.
Dispenser has not been used for several hours.
• If the dispenser has not been used for several hours, the first glass dispensed may be
warm. Discard the first 10oz.
Refrigerator is connected to the hot water supply.
• Make sure that the refrigerator is connected to a cold water pipe.
WARNING: Connecting the refrigerator to a hot water line may damage the
Possible Cause & Solution