LG 24 Cu. Ft. Smart Wi-fi Enabled French Door Counter-depth Refrigerator (LRFXC2406D) User Manual – Page 58
Posted on 13 Aug, 2019
Product: LG 24 Cu. Ft. Smart Wi-fi Enabled French Door Counter-depth Refrigerator (LRFXC2406D)
File size: 10 MB
Parts & Features
Water has bad taste
Water supply contains minerals such as sulfur.
• A water filter may need to be installed to eliminate taste and odor problems.
Water filter has been exhausted.
• Replacing the water filter is recommended:
Approximately every six months.
When the water filter indicator turns on.
When the water dispenser output decreases.
When the ice cubes are smaller than normal.
Refrigerator was recently installed.
• Dispense 2.5 gallons of water (flush for approximately 5 minutes) to remove trapped air
and contaminants from the system. Do not dispense the entire 2.5 gallon amount
continuously. Depress and release the dispenser pad for cycles of 30 seconds ON and 60
Possible Cause & Solution
Doors will not close
correctly or pop
Food packages are blocking the door open.
• Rearrange food containers to clear the door and door shelves.
Ice bin, crisper cover, pans, shelves, door bins, or baskets are out of position.
• Push bins all the way in and put crisper cover, pans, shelves and baskets into their correct
positions. See the Operation section for more information.
The doors were removed during product installation and not properly replaced.
• Remove and replace the doors according to the Removing and Replacing Refrigerator
Handles and Doors section.
Refrigerator is not leveled properly.
• See Door Alignment in the Refrigeration Installation section to level refrigerator.
Doors are difficult to
The gaskets are dirty or sticky.
• Clean the gaskets and the surfaces that they touch. Rub a thin coat of appliance polish or
kitchen wax on the gaskets after cleaning.
Door was recently closed.
• When you open the door, warmer air enters the refrigerator. As the warm air cools, it can
create a vacuum. If the door is hard to open, wait one minute to allow the air pressure to
equalize, then see if it opens more easily.
or seems unstable
Leveling legs are not adjusted properly.
• Refer to the Leveling and Door Alignment section.
Floor is not level.
• It may be necessary to add shims under the leveling legs or rollers to complete installation.
Lights do not work.
LED interior lighting failure.
• The refrigerator compartment lamp is LED interior lighting, and service should be
performed by a qualified technician.
Refrigerator has an
The Air Filter may need to be set to the MAX setting or replaced.
• Set the Air Filter to the MAX setting. If the odor does not go away within 24 hours, the filter
may need to be replaced. See the Replacing the Air Filter section for replacement
Possible Cause & Solution