LG 24 Cu. Ft. Smart Wi-fi Enabled French Door Counter-depth Refrigerator (LRFXC2406D) User Manual – Page 62
Posted on 13 Aug, 2019
Product: LG 24 Cu. Ft. Smart Wi-fi Enabled French Door Counter-depth Refrigerator (LRFXC2406D)
File size: 10 MB
• Damage resulting from operating the product in a corrosive atmosphere or contrary to the product
• Damage or failure to the Product caused by accidents, pests and vermin, lightning, wind, fire, floods, acts
of God, or any other causes beyond the control of LG.
• Damage or failure caused by unauthorized modification
or alteration, or if used for other than the intended
• Damage or failure resulting from misuse, abuse, improper installation, repair, or maintenance. Improper
repair includes use of parts not authorized by LG. Improper installation or maintenance includes
installation or maintenance contrary to the Product owner’s manual.
• Damage or failure caused by incorrect electrical current, voltage, or plumbing codes.
• Damage or failure caused by transportation and handling, including scratches, dents, chips, and/or other
damage to the finish of the Product, unless such damage is reported within one (1) week of delivery.
• Damage or missing items to any display, open box, or discounted Product.
• Refurbished Product or any Product sold “As Is”, “Where Is”, “With all Faults”, or similar disclaimer.
• Products with original serial numbers that have been removed, altered, or cannot be readily determined.
• Increases in utility costs and additional utility expenses.
• Any noises associated with normal operation.
• Use of accessories (e.g., water filters, etc.), components, or consumable cleaning products that are not
authorized by LG.
• Replacement of light bulbs, filters, or any consumable parts.
• When Product is used for other than normal and proper household use (e.g. commercial or industrial use,
offices, and recreational facilities or vehicles) or contrary to the instructions outlined in the Product’s
• Costs associated with removal and reinstallation of your Product for repairs.
• Shelves, door bins, drawers, handle and accessories, except for internal/functional parts covered under
this limited warranty.
The cost of repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances shall be borne by the
TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Call 1-800-243-0000 and select the appropriate option from the menu.
Or visit our website at
Or by mail: LG Electronics Customer Service P.O. Box 240007 Huntsville, AL 35813 ATTN: CIC
PROCEDURE FOR RESOLVING DISPUTES:
ALL DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND LG ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THIS LIMITED
WARRANTY OR THE PRODUCT SHALL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION, AND
NOT IN A COURT OF GENERAL JURISDICTION. BINDING ARBITRATION MEANS THAT YOU AND LG ARE EACH
WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL AND TO BRING OR PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
For the purposes of this section, references to “LG” mean LG Electronics U.S.A., Inc., its parents,
subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their officers, directors, employees, agents, beneficiaries,
predecessors in interest, successors, assigns and suppliers; references to “dispute” or “claim” shall include
any dispute, claim or controversy of any kind whatsoever (whether based in contract, tort, statute,
regulation, ordinance, fraud, misrepresentation or any other legal or equitable theory) arising out of or
relating in any way to the sale, condition or performance of the product or this Limited Warranty.
Notice of Dispute.
In the event you intend to commence an arbitration proceeding, you must first notify LG
in writing at least 30 days in advance of initiating the arbitration by sending a letter to LG at LG Electronics,
USA, Inc. Attn: Legal Department- Arbitration 1000 Sylvan Ave, Englewood Cliffs 07632. You and LG agree to
engage in good faith discussions in an attempt to amicably resolve your claim. The notice must provide your
name, address, and telephone number; identify the product that is the subject of the claim; and describe the
nature of the claim and the relief being sought. If you and LG are unable to resolve the dispute within 30
days, either party may proceed to file a claim for arbitration.