LG 24 Cu. Ft. Smart Wi-fi Enabled French Door Counter-depth Refrigerator (LRFXC2406D) User Manual – Page 7
Posted on 13 Aug, 2019
Product: LG 24 Cu. Ft. Smart Wi-fi Enabled French Door Counter-depth Refrigerator (LRFXC2406D)
File size: 10 MB
Risk of Fire and Flammable Materials
• To reduce the risk of minor or moderate injury to persons, malfunction, or damage to the product or
property when using this product, follow basic precautions, including the following:
• Do not install the refrigerator where there may be a danger of the unit falling.
• The refrigerator must be properly installed in accordance with the Installation Instructions.
• Do not use aerosols near the refrigerator.
• This appliance is intended to be used only in domestic and similar applications.
• Do not strike or apply excessive force to any glass surface. Do not touch glass surfaces if they are
cracked or broken.
• Do not overfill or pack items too tightly into door bins. Doing so may cause damage to the bin or
personal injury if items are removed with excessive force.
• Do not hang on to or place heavy objects on the refrigerator’s dispenser.
• Do not use strong detergents like wax or thinners for cleaning. Clean with a soft cloth.
• Remove foreign objects (such as dust and water) off the prongs of the power plug and contact areas. Do
not use a wet or damp cloth when cleaning the plug.
• Do not spray water directly on the inside or outside of the refrigerator.
• Do not clean glass shelves or covers with warm water when they are cold. They may break if exposed to
sudden temperature changes.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
This appliance contains a small amount of isobutane refrigerant (R600a), which is combustible.
When transporting and installing the appliance, care should be taken to ensure that no parts of
the refrigerating circuit are damaged. Refrigerant squirting out of the pipes could ignite or
cause an eye injury. If a leak is detected, avoid any naked flames or potential sources of ignition
and air the room in which the appliance is standing for several minutes.
In order to avoid the creation of a flammable gas air mixture if a leak in the refrigerating circuit
occurs, the size of the room in which the appliance may be sited depends on the amount of
refrigerant used. The room must be 10.8 square feet (1 square meter) in size for every 8g of
R600a refrigerant inside the appliance. The amount of refrigerant in your particular appliance is
shown on the identification plate inside the appliance. Never start up an appliance showing any
signs of damage. If in doubt, consult your dealer.