LG 70UK6570AUB User Manual – Page 4

Posted on 23 Sep, 2019
Manufacturer: LG
Category: TV / Audio / Video
Product: LG 70UK6570AUB
Pages: 39
File size: 27 MB

(Except for devices which are not grounded.)
TV with a three-prong grounded AC plug must be connected to
a three-prong grounded AC outlet. Ensure that you connect the
earth ground wire to prevent possible electric shock.
Never touch this apparatus or antenna during a lightning storm.
You may be electrocuted.
Make sure the power cord is connected securely to the
TV and wall
socket if not secured damage to the Plug and socket may occur and
in extreme cases a fire may break out.
Do not insert metallic or inflammable objects into the product. If a
foreign object is dropped into the product, unplug the power cord
and contact the customer service.
Do not touch the end of the power cord while it is plugged in.
may be electrocuted.
If any of the following occur, unplug the product
immediately and contact your local customer service.
The product has been damaged.
If water or another substance enters the product (like an AC
adapter, power cord, or
If you smell smoke or other odors coming from the
When lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
Even the
TV is turned off by remote control or button, AC power
source is connected to the unit if not unplugged in.
Do not use high voltage electrical equipment near the
TV (e.g., a
bug zapper).
This may result in product malfunction.
Do not attempt to modify this product in any way without written
authorization from LG Electronics. Accidental fire or electric shock
can occur. Contact your local customer service for service or repair.
Unauthorized modification could void the user’s authority to
operate this product.
Use only an authorized attachments / accessories approved by
LG Electronics. Otherwise, this may result in fire, electric shock,
malfunction, or product damage.
Never disassemble the AC adapter or power cord.
This may result in
fire or electric shock.
Handle the adapter carefully to avoid dropping or striking it. An
impact could damage the adapter.
To reduce the risk of fire or electrical shock, do not touch the
with wet hands. If the power cord prongs are wet or covered with
dust, dry the power plug completely or wipe dust off.
Store the accessories (battery, etc.) in a safe location out of the
reach of children.
Do not short circuit, disassemble, or allow the batteries to
overheat. Do not dispose of batteries in a fire. Batteries should
not be exposed to excessive heat.
When moving, make sure the product is turned off, unplugged,
and all cables have been removed. It may take 2 or more people
to carry larger
TVs. Do not press or put stress on the front panel
of the
TV. Otherwise, this may result in product damage, fire
hazard or injury.
Keep the packing anti-moisture material or vinyl packing out of the
reach of children.
Do not allow an impact shock, any objects to fall into the product,
and do not drop anything onto the screen.
Do not press strongly upon the panel with a hand or a sharp
object such as a nail, pencil, or pen, or make a scratch on it. It may
cause damage to screen.
When cleaning, unplug the power cord and wipe gently with a
soft/dry cloth. Do not spray water or other liquids directly on the
TV. Do not clean your
TV with chemicals including glass cleaner,
any type of air freshener, insecticide, lubricants, wax (car,
industrial), abrasive, thinner, benzene, alcohol etc., which can
damage the product and/or its panel. Otherwise, this may result
in electric shock or product damage.